Many of us feel anxiety and frequent headaches. We need something to relax us and help us during the day. However, anxiety and headaches can also be treated with natural remedies, which offer the same, or even better effects, and do not cause side effects, unlike drugs. This lavender lemonade that not only successfully addresses both issues, but also has a delicious taste.
LAVENDER LEMONADE TO REMOVE HEADACHE AND ANXIETY
Lavender oil is one of the most potent natural oils and provides numerous health and wellness benefits. Its chemically complex structure consists of more than 150 active ingredients. In addition, it has antibacterial, antimicrobial, detoxifying and antiseptic properties. Researchers in Florida have discovered that the benefits of lavender oil include reducing anxiety and lowering heart rate in nursing students who take stressful tests. And in hospital environments, lavender aromatherapy has been shown to decrease pain before surgery and be more relaxing than massage or just rest. Lavender essential oil has medicinal properties also in addition to those mentioned above, it has been shown to reduce depression, improve insomnia and relieve labor pains. Anecdotal evidence suggests that lavender oil benefits those with headaches, even those that come from the hangover, eliminates congestion and relieves pain.
Here’s how you should prepare this tasty lavender lemonade:
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- A drop of lavender essential oil
(I recommend CPTG doTERRA essential Oil. Always be careful what you put onto and into your body!)
- The juice of 1 organic lemon
- 8 ounces of purified water
This amazing lavender lemonade is extremely easy to prepare. All you need to do is mix all your ingredients. Then pour into a glass and add a few ice cubes. A single glass of this will be enough to feel much better. Enjoy this natural drink, and successfully relieves headache and anxiety!
ANOTHER WAY TO USE LAVENDER OIL FOR ANXIETY AND HEADACHES
- Mix 5 to 6 drops of doTERRA CPTG lavender essential oil to a cup of epsom salts.
- Add this mixture to your bath water for a calming bath.
- If you have dry skin add a drop or two of pure Lavender Essential Oil to a tablespoon of an unscented lotion (preferably one with no chemicals! e.g. doTERRA’s Spa lotion). Enjoy!
- Add 5-6 drops of lavender in your diffuser to infuse the air during your workday and relieve natural stress.
- Add 2 drops of lavender per ounce of unrefined organic oil (such as almond oil, raw coconut oil or cold pressed, unrefined olive oil) to get a body oil with all the benefits of lavender to enhance your skin, relax your mind to help you sleep, avoid insects.